About A1 Drug Test Services
- We offer quick and confidential drug, alcohol, steroid and DNA testing.
- We can collect either on-site at your place of business or off-site at our clinics, whichever is most convenient for you!
- We emphasize personalized service and follow the FOUR S’s:
- We Show up for collections on time and are dependable. We are Speedy as possible!
- We are Sticklers for accurate specimen collections
- We Save you money by offering aggressive pricing
- We serve you and your clients with a Smile!
- Lastly, A1 Drug Test Services a Quest Diagnostics collection site.
What We Do
- We can serve as your full-service, national third-party administrator
- On-site Testing for: Pre-employment, random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion.
- Off-site Testing for: Pre-employment, random, post-accident and reasonable suspicion. By appointment or walk-in!
- Roadside Testing after an Accident
In addition to our workplace and wellness testing capabilities, we service judicial, athletic, and medical clients.
Our staff is made of friendly and credentialed professionals who bring the highest standards of specimen collection to A1’s clients.
All A1 Drug Test Services technicians are certified and trained in accordance with 49CFR Part 40 (Part 40), Procedures for Transportation Workplace Drug and Alcohol Testing Programs. The federal requirements of Part 40 ensure best practices and establish standards for training both urine collection and breathe alcohol technicians within industry.
We take pride in helping our clients achieve safe and drug-free workplaces using the highest quality and advanced technologies for pre-employment, post-employment and in case of injury drug and breath alcohol screenings. Our honest and professional staff have had the accredited training and are certified to provide clients with a confidential and cost-effective method to maintain a healthier, safer more superior workplace environment.We want to make the world a safer place!